Monday, February 23, 2015

Disney Vacation 2015

Here in Louisiana, Mardi Gras is a big deal! Schools are off at minimum, Monday-Wednesday of Mardi Gras week. This year, Lily's school just so happened to be off the entire week so we decided to head a little further south and enjoy a Disney vacation! This was the first trip for my girls and my husband (I've been twice before, but it's been 20 years...so many things have changed). We had a great time! It was a wonderful week just enjoying time with one another and having fun in such a happy place. These trips are the memories I want to make with my children. These are the things I remember most from when I was a child. Vacations were the one thing my parents always splurged on every year.
 
Here are some photos from our time in Florida...

We rode and survived the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad!
 
 
We met many princesses and other friends... 
 
 
 
 
We screamed when we rode Splash Mountain...
 
 
 
 
We had a magical time!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment