Friday, September 9, 2016

2nd and Kinder

One of the first posts I ever did was two years ago when I sent my oldest off to Kindergarten. This year, we officially have 2 in school (insert all kind of feelings here).

In many ways, this year was so much easier. I knew what to expect the first day, and I was so relieved that my oldest would be able to show my middle child the ropes. That lessened the anxiety and the nerves. Camille has the same Kinder teacher that Lily did, and we are more than grateful. She is fun, energetic, and truly loves those kids. I still woke up on Camille's first day of school with a knot in my stomach. I'm happy to report that I wasn't emotional and no tears were shed. There's just something about sending your innocent child into the "real world." 

We've been in the school routine for a few weeks now and everything is going smoothly. Both girls love their teachers. We are looking forward to a great year!



No comments:

Post a Comment