Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015

 
 
I've never spent much time or effort into thinking about a new year, but I think I'm becoming more reflective the older I get. I'm not one to make resolutions so I think this year I'm going to make some goals (monthly and yearly) and try to be successful in reaching most of those.
 
I'm naturally a planner so I'm going to take those skills and map out the year both for myself and my family. The disadvantage of being a planner by nature is that I often get caught up in "my plan." If it doesn't work out the way I planned it, then I'm frustrated/aggravated, etc. I'm going to try really hard to create a baseline for the year but remember that things always come up and plans change. I should know by now that some of the best things in life that have happened to me have been God's doing and not my own. I would have never "planned" for things to work out the way they did, but I'm so glad his plans for my life are better than my own.
 
I hope 2015 brings wonderful memories and experiences, lots of happiness, and a healthy year for my family. Those are the things I'm most grateful for when I look back on 2014.
 
Cheers to a new year and a fresh outlook! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment